COVID-19 Information for cooperation with Japan
Last update: 18 December 2020
General situation COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advisory information, Japan National Tourism Organization
- Info page COVID-19, Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Latest news related to Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
Cultural & creative sector
- Emergency Comprehensive Aid Package for Cultural Art Activities, Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan
- Related article about the symposium 'Culture and Expression under the COVID-19 Crisis' (August 7, 2020), column, Arts Council Tokyo
- #WeNeedCulture campaign (in Japanese)
Cultural & creative initiatives between the Netherlands and Japan
- Online Symposium 'AIR on air - Artist in Residence under the pandemic': How are Artist-in-residencies in Europe coping? What strategies are they applying to move forward? Have our views on the future of AIR and international cooperation changed? Presentations and discussions with speakers from France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands and other countries. (11/12 December, 2020)
- HO NOH – Pray for an end to the Covid-19 vol.4, For Netherlands
- Charlotte Dumas exhibition 'Bezoar', Le Forum in Ginza Maison Hermès, Tokyo
- MONO JAPAN ONLINE AIR
Dutch diplomatic missions in Japan
- The Dutch embassy in Japan informs about the local situation in Japan via the website, as well as via the information service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and via the embassy's various social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
If you have specific questions related to your project in this country, please contact our advisor Japan email@example.com. For other general questions you can get in touch with our Mobility Info Point: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See here for more information on Japan in the International Cultural Policy and the database with Dutch cultural activities internationally. We make every effort to display and update the information on this page as correctly as possible. This information is not legally binding.